13.8.11

Matériau fragile

Dijon - Matériau fragile - Simon Morley
Exposition Simon Morley - Dijon - France

Ce blog constitue aussi un matériau fragile. Ce qui ne l'empêche pas de faire des petits, comme ici.

---------------

1 commentaire:

  1. Materiau fragile or how fragile we all are. But your photography touches me in a way that's incredible. Again & again you are able to set my mind free, let my spirit run wild & drown in a hundred stories. Another philosphical frame, Francis. Another great one, my friend.

    And as I tried to comment ont he other photogblog of yours, they told me they think I'm a spammer. I will try it again later in the evening.

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados