28.8.11

Les habits anciens d'un regard neuf

Les habits anciens d'un regard neuf

4 commentaires:

  1. "Well that's about all I own / And all I care to I guess / Except this pair of boots / And that funny yellow vest / And that leather jacket and leather bag / And hat hangin' on the wall / Just so it's not too much to carry / Could I see you again next Fall" (Guy Clark)

    Travelling light but leaving traces. Tales about what we need while following these roads ... something to keep us warm & out of the wind. And while looking back at all the miles covered we notice that it's always been the same things to rely on.

    Perfect light for a perfect frame, Francis. Another gem when it comes to storytelling & compositions. Excellent, my friend!

    All the best & safe travels, Fritsch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. now that is one creepy shot.. :) nicely captured..

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados