25.8.08

Looking At The Dancing House

Looking At The Dancing House
Frank Gehry's "Dancing House" - Prague - Czech Republic

13 commentaires:

  1. No wonder people are standing around and staring! :-) A wonderful buildings to shoot...and you've done a fine job of it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. woah! that's a funky looking building.. nice adding those spectators as elements to thsi shot.. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. content de retrouver tes images ! bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Es realmente sorprendente la vista de este edificio junto a las construciones clásicas de Praga, me encanta el encuadre.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. great detail and color--and cool piece of architecture; it looks like it got squished inward or something

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Welcome back, Jonas! One of the things I love about your photography is that you make me feel like a bystander. Meaning, it's not just you taking a picture to show the viewers what you see, but that you show viewers what it's like to be there. You seem to accomplish this by showing other people in the area engrossed in the scene in their own way, which makes me feel like I just happened upon an event I otherwise might have missed if not for your lens.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. almost feels like a huge monster truck ran into it. fascinating piece of architecture.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I like very much that you included the tourists into the picture. That makes the image for me. ( I've seen this building in Prague and, honestly, I'm not crazy about it. I think it is a mediocre copy of Hundertwasser's work) But I like your interpretation very much.
    Welcome back!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wild architecture!!! Thanks for sharing...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. l architecte avait trop bu? en tous cas c'ets original

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great building ofcourse, I would be tempted to isolate it. Happy you didn't. The tourists are the icing on the cake. They make the image strongen

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Olhar essas fotos dá vontade de viajar. Muito legal!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Que lugar increíble! Y lo capturaste muy bien combinando los colores de la ropa con los grises de los edificios. Muy buena!
    Un placer ver las fotos de tu viaje!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados