8.5.08

Balcony Over The Sea

Ilha das Caeiras
Baía de Vitória vista da Ilha das Caeiras - Vitória ES - Brasil

9 commentaires:

  1. Terrific image. I like how the structure on the right just protrudes from the side of the image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really nice scene.. Love the calm water.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Not a bad view at all! The columns supporting the first house seem a bit wobbly though! Nice shot

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are right, Enrique, the columns are really wobbly, and not only their reflections on the water!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. excellent place and image - very peaceful - great work

    http://krikis.aminus3.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great view. I can imagine myself sitting there in the early evening sipping a beer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very nice picture!! The columns are wobbly, but I like it...and I love their reflections!! Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. comme elles sont paisibles ces photos

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. That is a very beautiful capture. I love this place.
    Saludos,
    Mariana C.

    RépondreSupprimer

All rights reserved
Tous droits réservés
Todos os direitos reservados